Wonderfully fragrant, bright, and delightful, this infused extra virgin olive oil tastes just like the fresh herb. It’s deep, almost anise-like flavor is pleasantly savory. While it is superb for salad dressings, finishing creamy soups, or to flavor your favorite Scandinavian-inspired dishes, we also love this Dill oil in fish, chicken, and lamb marinades. However, to really enjoy it’s flavor in its unadulterated state, be sure to drizzle it over poached salmon or gravlax!
Pairs well with Sicilian Lemon, Santorini Oregano, Strawberry, Italian Raspberry, Thyme Balsamic Vinegars and Cranberry Pear and Granny Smith Fruit Vinegars.
- Use to prepare the most delicious homemade mayonnaise or tartar sauce.
- Drizzle over vegetables before grilling, or use to sauté greens or vegetables.
- Combine with your favorite wine vinegar and some Dijon mustard and use to dress potato salad.
- Brush over grilled crostini and top with smoked salmon and crème fraîche or sour cream; sprinkle with chopped chives and dill.
- Drizzle over fluffy omelettes or scrambled eggs.
- Pair with Santorini Oregano or Thyme White Balsamic and use to dress farro chick pea salad.
- Use to poach salmon.
- For a healthy side, drizzle it over baked sweet potatoes.