Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural fresh orange agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and oranges simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. This process allows for the essential oils from the oranges to harmonize with the oil from Coratina olives. The producer hand harvests these olives from Andria, near the Adriatic coast.
Pairs well with Cranberry Pear Whole Fruit Vinegar, Blackberry Ginger, Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon Pear, Sicilian Lemon, Habanero & Honey, and Italian Espresso Balsamic Vinegars
- Combine with Chocolate balsamic, ground cumin, chipotle powder, and your favorite aromatics. Pour the mixture over a pork shoulder and slow cook until fork tender.
- Use to pan sear scallops and serve over farro and spinach salad.
- Combine with any of the suggested balsamic pairings for a great salad dressing. We especially like it with Blackberry Ginger or Cinnamon Pear balsamic.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in brownies, carrot cake, muffins, or pumpkin or zucchini bread.
- Drizzle over roasted red beets, carrots, fennel, or sweet potatoes and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Use as a finishing touch to leafy greens and roasted squash, or add into baked goods in lieu of butter.