Upon holding a tasting glass, the aroma is intensely detectable from chin level and boasts a balanced pungent, herbal spicy green aromas of Tunisian hot green peppers. The mouthfeel is immediately clean, water, and vibrant followed by an explosion of spicy, tingly green pepper that builds and becomes more persistent in a matter of seconds. The spicy green pepper flavor stays on your palette as is the case with any perfectly-milled fused style olive oil.
- Combine with Pineapple balsamic for a great dressing.
- Drizzle over scramble eggs.
- Make a fantastic salsa by combining it with Mango or Pineapple balsamic, chopped onions, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Use to prepare your favorite chili recipe.
- Combine with Chocolate balsamic and use to marinate steak fajitas or pulled pork tacos.
- Brush over fresh corn before grilling.
Pairs well with Blackberry Ginger, Dark Chocolate, Italian Raspberry, Pineapple or Mango Balsamic Vinegar.