This balsamic captures the true essence of sunny Naples, making it perfect for countless dishes. Zesty and savory, our Italian Herb Dark Balsamic has just the right amount of acidity to shine in a multitude of culinary Applications. Made from traditional herbs long used in Italian cuisine including, rosemary, marjoram, thyme, garlic, and sage. It will boost your next salad, marinade or BBQ to the next level. And as always All natural, No artificial flavors, No thickeners, No added sugar, No Caramel color or dyes, No artificial flavors or added ingredients whatsoever!
Ideas for use:
- Serve it with Serrano Ham or other cured meats.
- Reduce into a glaze and drizzle over lamb, pork tenderloin, or roasted chicken.
- Combine with any of our citrus infused olive oils to make delicious vinaigrettes for pasta salads.
- Blend with a spicy olive oil to brush over lamb or vegetable kabobs before grilling.
- Combine with Rosemary olive oil to make a marinade for perfect grilled chicken.
- Drizzle over roasted butternut squash on crostini.
- Drizzle over bruschetta.
- Use to finish oven roasted tomatoes, eggplant, or zucchini.
- Drizzle over avocado toast topped with sliced tomatoes.
- Reduce into a glaze and drizzle over lemon pound cake.
- Drizzle over fresh strawberries.