Sesame seeds are an excellent source of antioxidant and are extremely rich in beneficial minerals and vitamins. The roasting process brings out a deliciously nutty flavor and gives the extracted oil a beautiful golden color. The bold and marvelous aroma of our Toasted Sesame oil is a natural complement to many of our vinegars. Its smooth yet permeable flavor makes it perfect for marinating meats and veggies, but you won’t want to stop there. Combine it with one of our honey vinegars to glaze seared tofu or to toss sweet potatoes for an amazingly flavorful twist. Regardless of how you choose to combine it, this Toasted Sesame oil will certainly hit all the right notes: salty, sweet, sour, bitter, and umami.
Pairs well with Black Cherry, Apricot, Blackberry Ginger, Honey Ginger, and Habanero & Honey Balsamic Vinegars.
- Combine with Lime olive oil or Mango fruit vinegar, miced garlic, grated ginger, and some Dijon Mustard to marinate salmon, swordfish, or tuna before grilling.
- For a refreshingly delicious salad, combine with Citrus Mint and drizzle over thinly sliced cucumbers and radishes; finish with chopped fresh mint.
- Combine with Honey and Ginger white balsamic, Medium Super Premium EVOO, low sodium soy sauce, and minced garlic for the most flavorful and clean Asian-inspired salad dressing on stir frys or noodles.
- For an amazingly tasty fusion of Western and Asian flavors, combine Toasted Sesame Seed Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, Medium Super Premium EVOO, Peanut butter, low sodium soy sauce, and your favorite fresh aromatic to dress Asian style slaw.
- Combine with Black Cherry Balsamic vinegar to marinate pork chops before grilling or duck before roasting.
- Mix with Blackberry Ginger balsamic and low sodium soy sauce and reduce. Use the reduction to glaze anything from roasted carrots to tofu to turkey meatballs and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds before serving.