Our Cranberry Pear Rosé Fruit Vinegar is violet in color, highlighting the natural cranberry fruit kissed with a small addition of delicate pear purée, which adds a wonderful body and mouthfeel to this vinegar. The fruity, sour, and tangy notes of cranberries paired with the sweetness of the pear purée give this fruit vinegar a distinctive and bright flavor. Mix it with your favorite Super Premium EVOO to make a delightful vinaigrette for roasted beets or other root vegetables. Use it in your traditional cranberry sauce for an added dimension. Add it to sautéed apples and pears before serving over roasts or mix it with any braised meats. A customer and staff favorite.
Pair with Blood Orange, Rosemary, Basil, Persian Lime, or Gremolata olive oils
Ideas for use:
- Use to make a delicious cranberry-orange sauce and serve with oven-roasted turkey.
- Reduce and use as a glaze for pork or lamb roasts.
- Add a few tablespoons to your favorite cranberry-apple relish or curried cranberry chutney.
- Combine with Roasted Walnut or Butternut Squash Seed oil to dress your favorite greens.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to dress steamed asparagus, green beans, or poached salmon.
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil and toss it with cooked farro mixed with chopped fresh herbs, chickpeas, dried cranberries, and goat cheese.